Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photo/Grapefruit


I just learned a new trick....how to blog a photo! Thought maybe you'd like to see my 'happy face' grapefruit which I wrote about in the last post, 'Grapefruit & Love'.

The blog word processor doesn't work the same as 'Word', so please excuse the typos and such. I've corrected the ones I've noticed or have been pointed out to me.

Also, one of you readers pointed out a BIG omission on my part in the blog of 1/15/10 which I called 'Bible Basics'. I wrote that the New Testament starts with the four gospels which tell the story of the birth, life and death of Jesus Christ. I left out the most important event.....the resurrection! His birth, life and death would be just like mine, or yours if it wasn't for the fact that Jesus was resurrected from the dead. This is what sets Him apart and makes Him God! The bodily resurrection also was to show the believer that we too will have a new body and live eternally.

Unless the Lord has something else in mind, I plan to look at the Book of Job next post. We all have a story to share; Job's story is amazing and so beautifully written. If you have a poets heart, you'll love Job.

I have no idea what will happen when I 'publish post'. I think maybe the grapefruit will take the place of my photo.....that would be a good thing!

Many blessings.....Bobbe