About Me

My photo

Over the past few years my blog has been visited by people from all over the world. Very few know me, or of me, they simply are looking information concerning the Bible and discover my blog. After many years of intense study and teaching, I've come to believe we are vulnerable to misguided and incorrect teaching if we don't understand for ourselves the teaching of God's Word. My 'hot buttons' are - grace, sovereignty, exhortations and sanctification. If you understand these basic principles of Scripture, and apply them to daily life, you will understand what it means to have peace, joy and absolute security in any circumstance.

Monday, October 24, 2011

WHY I BLOG

I blog to have a voice, to make a difference, to feed a passion. I blog to experience joy, to reach out to others on the World Wide Web. I blog to have a place to deposit what I’ve learned and continue to learn.  I blog because it makes me happy, content.  I blog for the thrill of a new word that appears on the page, or an exhilarating thought that flows from me to my readers. I blog to challenge and inspire, to be honest, vulnerable, and risk criticism. I blog because I love to write, sometimes surprised by my brilliance, other times annoyed by my lack of ability to communicate. I blog because words written have more weight than words spoken.  They aren’t as easily erased or forgotten. I blog because I love words and desire to handle them properly. I blog to add clarity to difficult concepts, to explore mysteries and miracles that take my breath away. I blog because I wonder, because I wonder, I search, because I search, I find.  I blog for excitement, to race and tumble at breakneck speed toward a truth, a treasure that puts life into perspective. I blog for all those who want to know, but will not ask.  I blog for family, friends and people in Iran and China. I blog because I want to know me, what I blog is me, coming from the One who created me.  I blog because it’s God directed and I am in awe when words drift without effort from mind to paper.  I blog in hopes that the dawn of a new discovery will bear fruit in the lives of those who read my words and will ultimately lead to a relationship with the Living Word.  I blog to introduce, praise and give glory to God.