Monday, October 24, 2011

WHY I BLOG

I blog to have a voice, to make a difference, to feed a passion. I blog to experience joy, to reach out to others on the World Wide Web. I blog to have a place to deposit what I’ve learned and continue to learn.  I blog because it makes me happy, content.  I blog for the thrill of a new word that appears on the page, or an exhilarating thought that flows from me to my readers. I blog to challenge and inspire, to be honest, vulnerable, and risk criticism. I blog because I love to write, sometimes surprised by my brilliance, other times annoyed by my lack of ability to communicate. I blog because words written have more weight than words spoken.  They aren’t as easily erased or forgotten. I blog because I love words and desire to handle them properly. I blog to add clarity to difficult concepts, to explore mysteries and miracles that take my breath away. I blog because I wonder, because I wonder, I search, because I search, I find.  I blog for excitement, to race and tumble at breakneck speed toward a truth, a treasure that puts life into perspective. I blog for all those who want to know, but will not ask.  I blog for family, friends and people in Iran and China. I blog because I want to know me, what I blog is me, coming from the One who created me.  I blog because it’s God directed and I am in awe when words drift without effort from mind to paper.  I blog in hopes that the dawn of a new discovery will bear fruit in the lives of those who read my words and will ultimately lead to a relationship with the Living Word.  I blog to introduce, praise and give glory to God.