Thursday, March 17, 2016

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

From time to time I like to mention books I've written that are available on-line.

I re-published the first book I wrote last year. How Is The Day? was written from the journal I kept while teaching at a Rafiki Girl's Center near Kampala, Uganda. This is a day-by-day account of what it was like to live among the Africans, teaching, learning their ways and loving them. The book is available on Amazon.com for $7.99, or as an e-book download for $1.99. If you are an Amazon member, you can read it on-line for free.


 
Blogging God's Word - Seeing Ourselves Through God's Eyes, was published by Lifeway Books. The publishing part of Lifeway has gone out of business so not many books are available, but I'm working on re-publishing this work. It's a compilation of my first blogs - a good place to start an introduction to falling in love with God's Word and applying to your daily life. An e-book is not available on Amazon at this time.
 
 
 
The last book I published is The God Who Sees Me, a collection of more blogs. I share how precious it is to personally know the One who created us, loves us, guides us through the storms of this world and has a purpose for our life. This is also available on Amazon for $9.99 or an e-book for $2.99. Again, if you're an Amazon member, you can download for free.