Monday, September 30, 2019

MY BOOKS - YOU ASKED

From time to time I am asked if I've ever written a book, yes, I've published three books. Two are available on Amazon, both as
e-books as well hard copies. 

My first book, How is the Day? A Mission to Africa was written from a journal I kept while living in a 'Rifki' (meaning 'friend' in Swahili) village in Uganda and teaching in a girl's center. I give a day by day account of what it was like to be in this part of Africa and come to know these lovely people. You can also purchase this as an e-book on Amazon.

My second book, Blogging God's Word: Seeing Ourselves Through God's Eyes is an introduction to the Bible and how to apply God's truth to our daily life. It is no longer in print, the publisher, CrossBooks, a division of LifeWay closed their publishing division a few years ago. I have a few copies and when time allows I will someday self-publish this book as I own the rights. I haven't checked in a long while, but I don't think there are any left on Amazon. I wrote this book from my blogs so you can go way back in the archives, I've written over 250 blogs now so you'd need to go back to January 2010.

* * Seeing ourselves through God's eyes is so critical in knowing who you are in Christ and claiming His promises for you. When we begin to see our self as God sees us, something magical happens!

My third book is The God Who Sees Me and is a collection of blogs. We who are Christians understand that each one of us has a personal relationship with the God of the universe - pretty cool I think - He knows us and we know Him. This is also available on Amazon including an e-book which is really inexpensive.